Tuesday, February 2, 2010

yell any louder

the feeling inside..
sometimes,i think...i was a kid that trying to prove that i was not a kid anymore..
i allow myself to grow instead of always trying to be someone else and i think i really became that person..that's really not myself..so what should i be?

i think the hardest part for anyone in my position is that when your personal life becomes public..it's sucks up..so i'm finding ways to make my personal and private life more of my life.haiz..it is not ok for me..huhu..if i am a little bit tough and strong enough,i can handle it..

i'm pretty open about my feelings and i'll cry big-time..and no one wants to see that..
but its's really nice to have friends who i can work through my problems with.
that's really nice when we go out for fun and sharing a lots of story everyday..


hehehe...=)